Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This manuscript has never been published, this manuscript is truly our work.
- Manuscript files have followed the template guidelines carefully and are sent in the form of document files, .doc, .docx not others.
- This manuscript is not in the process of being reviewed/submitted in other journals.
- We will not send this manuscript to other journals if it is still in the process of reviewing the Journal of Health (JoH).
- We have read and understood the information contained in https://journal.gunabangsa.ac.id/index.php/joh/faq
- We have understood the submit guide in the form of a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-1y7jn_FE0
- We have read, understood and agreed to the manuscript withdrawal information at https://journal.gunabangsa.ac.id/index.php/joh/withdrawal
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY), that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
However, due to the advancement and availability of hacking and data mining techniques found over the Internet, Journal of Health (JoH) will not be able to guarantee that other parties will not mine our users' email addresses in any possible ways found over the Internet.