1. Can I still submit manuscripts this month?
The Journal of Health (JoH) accepts manuscripts any time, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day with no restrictions. However, the PUBLISH schedule depends on the results of the REVIEW and the Editor's Decision. The faster the submit, also faster in responding to messages from the editor, the better.
2. Journal of Health (JoH) published in what month?
Journal of Health (JoH) is published every six months, namely in January and July (2 issues per year).
3. Is there still a slot for my article?
Avoid this question, because there is no guarantee that the article you have submitted will be accepted for publication in the Journal of Health (JoH), because this depends on the decision of the Editor/Reviewer. Please submit your articles, and see what their decision.
4. How long does it take to be published in the Journal of Health (JoH) journal?
Each submitted manuscript will go through a review process: 1. Review by the editor, 2. Review by at least 2 or 3 competent reviewers. Both processes are highly dependent on the availability of time from the editor and reviewer as well as the communication process between the author and the editor during the review process.
5. Can my manuscript be published immediately, because this is a requirement for my graduation?
This is a VERY avoidable question to the EDITOR, just follow the Journal's business process as it should. Questions like this will make the editor more detailed in processing the author's manuscript. So indirectly the question will harm the author himself.
6. Is it possible to send manuscripts via email?
The governance of the Journal of Health (JoH) from author submitting manuscripts to publishing is all web-based. This also helps the author, being able to see the progress of the manuscript in real-time and discuss with the editor directly through the journal website. We do not serve to submit manuscripts via email.
7. Avoid questions/requests asking the editor to process your manuscript as quickly as possible!
Processing incoming manuscripts are the editor's job.
8. Avoid asking: when will my article be accepted and published?
Everything depends on the results of the REVIEW process by editors and reviewers.
9. When can LOA be given?
LOA can be requested after the manuscript is declared accepted by the editor and has completed the requirements to publish, not when submitting the article.
10. Why was my submission rejected?
Here are the reasons why your submission was rejected. Click Here.